Go All-Out With The 2024 Mitsubishi Outlander
- 2024 Outlander Platinum Edition introduces Black Diamond paint with Alloy Silver roof color, Light Grey interior, Satin Hood Emblem and more.
- Refreshed Outlander SEL Black Edition enhances blacked-out exterior and interior trim with black Dynamic Shield, window trim, roof rails, and semi-aniline leather
- As with all 2024 model-year Mitsubishi vehicles, two years of limited maintenance is included.14
Following enormously successful, record-breaking sales for the new-generation Mitsubishi Outlander – breaking internal sales records consistently since its debut in April, 2021 – Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) introduced the 2024 Outlander family of vehicles, including an updated and enhanced SEL Black Edition and new Platinum special edition. From the entry-level Outlander ES to the range-topping Platinum Edition, the 2024 Outlander continues to offer bold styling, advanced vehicle architecture, award-winning interior1, seven-passenger convenience, and legendary Mitsubishi SUV capability.
Consumers can learn more about the 2024 Outlander family at https://www.mitsubishicars.com/cars-and-suvs/Outlander
The Outlander Platinum Edition tops the 2024 range with a unique Black Diamond/Alloy Silver two-tone paint scheme, light grey interior, satin hood emblem and more. All Platinum Edition models are fitted with the brand's signature Super All-wheel Control (S-AWC)2 all-wheel drive system, a power panoramic sunroof, and a 10.8-inch Head-Up Display as standard.
Also new for 2024 is an updated Outlander SEL Black Edition. Listening to customers ' requests is a hallmark of Mitsubishi Motors ' product planning, and the call was clear: we love the standout styling of Outlander, but we want the option of one with blacked out trim. Well, you asked, we listened: this popular package that fits black wheels, door handles and mirror trim is available on either the SE or SEL trims. SEL Black Edition models will also be equipped with black Dynamic Shield accents around the grille area, black chrome window trim, black roof rails and black semi-aniline premium leather-appointed seating surfaces as well.
Bold Exterior and Refined, High-end Interior
The Outlander was crafted under a design theme which translates to "authentic and majestic". This design ethos is reflected in the bold proportions, muscular fenders, and chiseled lines of the latest iteration of Mitsubishi's "Dynamic Shield" grille. 18-inch alloy wheels are fitted to entry-level ES models, 20-inch wheels are fitted to all other trims and add a robust presence that emphasizes strength and security.
Inside, Outlander places a premium on comfort and convenience with high-class materials across the range. Shoppers would be forgiven for thinking Outlander 's contrasting stitching and semi-aniline leather would look right at home in a luxury vehicle, because, as the flagship of the Mitsubishi Motors lineup, Outlander provides all the amenities buyers expect, but with the value that Mitsubishi has always been known for.
Technology and Connectivity
Offering more technology and connectivity than any previous Mitsubishi model, the 2024 Outlander features an available 12.3-inch, full-color LCD digital driver display (SE with Technology Package and above).
All 2024 Outlanders come with Apple CarPlay® (wireless on SE and above) and Android AutoTM3 (wired) integration as standard. A nine-inch center touchscreen also is available, which includes a built-in navigation system, SiriusXM® compatibility, wireless smartphone charging, and Mitsubishi Connect with Safeguard and Remote Services and a 24-month free trial. Mitsubishi Connect is also available on models with the standard eight-inch center touchscreen. A 10-speaker BOSE®6 audio system is optional on select trims. Additionally, a 10.8-inch full-color head-up display (HUD) is available on SEL with Touring Package.
Capability and Confidence
The 2024 Outlander rides on a cutting-edge platform developed through its partnership with the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance. The modern vehicle architecture offers a stable foundation for a more confident and comfortable driving experience. With hot-stamped, ultra-high tensile-strength steel used in key areas, torsional rigidity is increased by 33% over the previous-generation Outlander.
Powering Outlander is a 2.5-liter, four-cylinder inline gasoline engine mated to a simulated eight-speed continuously variable transmission (CVT) with Sport mode. Fuel economy is EPA rated at 24/31/27 (city/highway/combined) for 2WD models and 24/30/26 for all-wheel drive models.5
Mitsubishi's motorsport-derived Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC)2 all-wheel drive system can be added to any 2024 Outlander trim level. This system provides drivers with six drive modes to adjust the electronically controlled 4WD system, allowing drivers to feel confident in all road conditions. All S-AWC models include headlight washers and front wiper de-icer.
Standard and Available Safety and ADAS Features Across the Lineup
As the best-equipped Mitsubishi ever sold in the U.S., the Outlander family of vehicles offers an impressive array of standard and available advanced driver assistance systems15 to increase driver confidence, convenience, and protection.
MI-PILOT Assist is Mitsubishi's advanced driver assistance system7 integrating Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Keep Assist (LKA), and Traffic Sign Recognition to maintain appropriate speed, following distance, and keep the vehicle centered in the lane.8
Depending on trim level, Outlander also offers: Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM)8, Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW), Active Blind Spot Assist (ABSA), Blind Spot Warning (BSW)9, Lane Change Assist (LCA), Lane Departure Warning and Prevention (LDW & LDP)10, Driver Attention Alert11, Rear Automatic Emergency Braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Automatic High Beam (AHB), Hill Descent Control (HDC), Trailer Stability Assist (TSA) and a Multiview Camera system.12
Mitsubishi Motors Confidence
Every 2024 Outlander comes with Mitsubishi Motors Confidence: one of the industry's leading warranties including a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty, five-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty, seven-year/100,000-mile anti-corrosion/perforation limited warranty, two-year/30,000-mile limited maintenance program, and five-year/unlimited-mile roadside assistance program.13, 14
For more information on the full lineup of Mitsubishi vehicles, visit MitsubishiCars.com.
For more information on MMNA, visit media.mitsubishicars.com.
- Among other awards, the 2022 Outlander was named to the list of 10Best Interiors by Wards, and the Hispanic Car of the Year by the Hispanic Motor Press Association.
- Available feature. Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC) adds Active Yaw Control (AYC) to realize the AWC concept at a very high level. This Integrated Vehicle Dynamics Control System manages the driving forces and braking forces of the four wheels to help realize vehicle behavior that is faithful to the operation by the driver under a variety of driving conditions. S-AWC is not a substitute for safe and careful driving. S-AWC cannot prevent collisions or loss of traction in all conditions. Exercise caution so full attention is given to vehicle operation in all road conditions.
- Apple CarPlay®, Siri®, and Apple Music® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android,™ Android Auto,™ Google,™ Google Play,™ Google Maps,™ Google Assistant,™ and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Distracted driving is dangerous. Restrict use of connected devices to safe times and always exercise caution so your full attention is given to vehicle operation.
- The Bose name is a registered trademark of Bose Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- EPA city mileage estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
- Driver Assist Systems are driver aids only and are not substitutes for safe and careful driving. Under certain circumstances, these systems may not sound an alert, provide steering input, or apply braking. The driver must remain engaged with the driving task and monitor the environment at all times. See Owner's Manual for further information.
- MI-PILOT Assist is a driver assistance system only and is not a substitute for safe and careful driving. The driver must remain engaged with the driving task and monitor the environment at all times.
- The Forward Collision Mitigation with Pedestrian Detection system is a driver aid only and is not a substitute for safe and careful driving. Under certain circumstances, the system may not detect other vehicles and/or pedestrians correctly.
- Available feature. The Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system is a driver aid only and is not a substitute for safe and careful driving. Under certain circumstances, this system may not detect other vehicles correctly.
- The Lane Departure Warning system is designed to read lane marks under certain conditions. It is not a collision avoidance system or a substitute for safe and careful driving practices.
- Driver Attention Alert systems are driver aids only and are not substitutes for safe and careful driving. Under certain circumstances, these systems may not detect other vehicles, pedestrians or objects correctly.
- Not available on all models.
- All coverage terms are from the original in-service dates and are applicable only to the original owner of new, retailed models purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi dealer. Subsequent owners receive the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty of 5 years/60,000 miles. See retailer for limited warranty and roadside assistance terms and conditions.
- Included on 2024 model-year Mitsubishi Motors vehicles sold in the United States. Includes the following services and parts: 1st service (12-months/12,000 miles) – oil and filter changes, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection; 2nd service (24-months/30,000 miles) - oil and filter changes, tire rotation, cabin air filter change, and multi-point inspection; 3rd service (24-months/30,000 miles) - oil and filter changes, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. Mitsubishi Motors genuine oil and parts only. Services and parts not specified herein are excluded. Valid only for original owner of new, retailed 2024 model-year Mitsubishi Motors vehicle purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi Motors dealer in the United States, and not transferrable to any subsequent owner. Service not redeemed within specified time/mileage window is forfeited.
- Advanced Driver Assist Systems are driver aids only and are not substitutes for safe and careful driving. Under certain circumstances, these systems may not sound an alert, provide steering input, or apply braking. The driver must remain engaged with the driving task and monitor the environment at all times. See Owner 's Manual for further information
ABOUT MITSUBISHI MOTORS NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Through a network of approximately 330 dealer partners across the United States, Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is responsible for the sales, marketing and customer service of Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in the U.S. In its recently announced Midterm Plan – “Challenge 2025” – MMNA 's parent company Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) has committed to accelerating its efforts toward a sustainable carbon-neutral future, setting goals of 40 percent reduction in vehicle CO2 emissions and 50 percent reduction in operational CO2 emissions by 2030. Additionally, MMC has set targets for global sales of electrified vehicles at 50 percent by 2030 and 100 percent by 2035, leveraging a blend of plug-in hybrids (PHEV), hybrids (HEV) and pure electrics (BEV).
MMNA has its headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee, as well as corporate operations in California, Georgia, Michigan, New Jersey, Texas, and Florida.
For more information on Mitsubishi vehicles, please visit media.mitsubishicars.com.
# # #