2024 Mirage: This Value is Real
- 2024 Mirage and Mirage G4 LE offer increased standard features including rain sensing/automatic headlights, driver's armrest, auto-on headlights.
- New Graphite Gray and Jet Black paint colors.
- A tonneau cover is now standard for all Mirage hatchback models.
- As with all 2024 model-year Mitsubishi vehicles, two years of maintenance is included.11
When the ability to stretch a dollar as far as it'll go counts like never before, the Mitsubishi Mirage – the most fuel-efficient, non-hybrid, gasoline-fueled new car sold in America1 – is at the head of the pack. One of the least expensive new vehicles available in the U.S. heads into 2024 following a recent redesign that included significant exterior styling updates and added and upgraded technology, including standard advanced safety features, Apple CarPlay®2 and Android Auto™3 compatibility. Combined with its sedan counterpart, the 2024 Mitsubishi Mirage G4, both vehicles offer buyers a compelling blend of updated styling, advanced safety features, versatility, and value.
Consumers can learn more about the 2024 Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback and Mirage G4 sedan at https://www.mitsubishicars.com/cars-and-suvs/mirage.
What's New for 2024
Mirage and Mirage G4 continue to feature a value-packed feature set across all trims, including advanced safety features, interior refinements and connectivity, and a responsive, efficient engine for reassured driving. For 2024, every Mirage and Mirage G4 will feature the effortless convenience of a continuously variable transmission (CVT) as standard equipment.
Updates for 2024 include all Mirage hatchback trims receiving a tonneau cover as standard, to keep items in the hatch area away from prying eyes, and Mirage and Mirage G4 LE trims offering a standard driver's seat armrest, rain sensor/automatic headlights, and LE badge. Furthermore, Mirage Black Edition will receive Black Edition badging, black A/C vent and center console trim, and fender effects. Standard updates for Mirage and Mirage G4 SE include chrome wheel locks and SE badging. Returning for 2024, Mirage RALLIART will offer Mitsubishi's FAST-Key Entry System with RALLIART Push Button Start as standard.
Advanced Safety Features
All 2024 Mirage and Mirage G4 models come equipped with Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM) with Pedestrian Detection3 as standard equipment. This system can alert the driver when a car or pedestrian is detected ahead and activate the brakes when a risk of collision is detected.
Additionally, Lane Departure Warning (LDW)4 is available on the top-line SE trim level of both Mirage and Mirage G4. LDW continually monitors the vehicle's position in the lane and provides the driver with audible and visual alerts if the vehicle is detected to be unintentionally drifting. Offered as standard on Mirage and Mirage G4 LE, automatic high beams can detect oncoming traffic and automatically switch between high and low beams to help reduce glare for approaching drivers.5
Every 2024 Mirage and Mirage G4 also comes equipped with a wide array of standard safety features and technologies. These include a seven-airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)6 consisting of dual front airbags, dual front seat-mounted side-impact airbags, dual side-impact curtain airbags, and a driver's knee airbag; four-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist; Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS); and Active Stability Control (ASC) with Traction Control Logic (TCL).7 All models also include Hill Start Assist (HSA).
Additional protection is provided to the vehicle's occupants by Mitsubishi Motors' patented high-tech Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) impact-absorbing cell technology.
Additional safety features include LED daytime running lamps and headlights, which are standard equipment on the top-level SE trim as part of the recent upgrades.
Both the Mirage and Mirage G4 recently received updated front and rear exterior styling to reflect Mitsubishi's current design ethos. Out front, both vehicles are sportier and more distinctive incorporating Mitsubishi's latest Dynamic Shield grille design. This creates a cohesive line-up with Mitsubishi's family of crossover utility vehicles.
At the rear, Mirage's rear bumper and valance were widened, creating a more planted and steady appearance to the vehicle. Standard LED L-shaped horizontal combination taillamps stretch across the rear of the car providing the Mirage with a modernized and sporty stance.
Interior Refinements and Enhanced Connectivity
Every 2024 Mirage and Mirage G4 boasts a standard 7-inch Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System with Apple CarPlay®3 and Android Auto™2 compatibility.
Additional interior upgrades are available on the SE and Black Edition trims, such as a sporty carbon fiber effect on the vehicle's power window switch trim. Black A/C vents and center console trim are included on Mirage BE.
Responsive, Efficient Engine for Reassured Driving
The 2024 Mirage and Mirage G4 both utilize a 1.2-liter 3-cylinder DOHC engine featuring the latest version of Mitsubishi Innovative Valve-timing Electronic Control (MiVEC) variable valve timing.
With efficiency at its core, Mirage's three-cylinder produces 78 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 74 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm while offering fuel economy of 36/43/39 city/highway/combined MPG.8 The Mirage G4, meanwhile, offers fuel economy of 35/41/37 city/highway/combined MPG.9
Realizing the desire of hip and stylish urban buyers to customize their vehicles, Mitsubishi offers several optional customization packages. There's no reason to not make your Mirage stand out from the crowd.
- The Black Out Package features a leather and aluminum shift knob, black console and vent trim, and black wheel locks and lug nuts.
- The Style Illumination package provides floor illumination enhancements.
- The Protection Essentials Package includes the rear bumper protector, front and rear mudguards, door entry scuff plates, and roadside kit.
- Additional accessory options include wheel locks, parking assist sensors, cargo nets, LED bulb upgrades, fog light upgrades, hood protectors, window deflectors, and chrome trim accents.
Trim Levels and Warranty Information
The 2024 Mitsubishi Mirage continues to offer consumers the efficiency, reliability, and convenience they desire in a budget-friendly and easy-to-park package. Buyers who choose the entry-level ES trim can expect standard features including a six-way adjustable driver and four-way adjustable front passenger seats, a four-speaker, 140-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system, and a standard 7-inch SDA infotainment system.
Moving up to the Mirage LE trim adds alloy wheels – 14-inch on Mirage and 15-inch on G4 – providing a sportier and more premium appearance.
The 2024 Black Edition lends a sporty and upscale urban appearance to the Mirage. The package includes black 15-inch alloy wheels with matching lug nuts and locks (only on Mirage G4 models), black spoiler and mirror caps, red grille accents, red cloth inserts in the door trim, carbon-look window-switch panels, piano-black console and vent trim, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob with red stitching, and special fabric seating surfaces with red stitching.
Finally, the SE trim provides additional comfort and convenience features, including a FAST-Key (Free-Hand Advanced Security Transmitter) passive entry system with push-button start, 15-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights featuring LED daytime running lamps and fog lights, Automatic High Beam, Lane Departure Warning4, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and heated front seats.
Mitsubishi Motors Confidence
Every 2024 Mirage and Mirage G4 is also supported by one of the industry's leading warranties: fully transferable 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty; 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty; 7-year/100,000-mile anti-corrosion perforation limited warranty, 2-year/30,000-mile limited maintenance program, and a 5-year/unlimited mile roadside assistance program.11,12
For more information on the full lineup of Mitsubishi vehicles, visit MitsubishiCars.com.
For more information on MMNA, visit media.mitsubishicars.com.
- Based on EPA estimated mileage ratings from www.fueleconomy.gov.
- Apple CarPlay®, Siri®, and Apple Music® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android™, Android Auto™, Google™, Google Play™, Google Maps™, Google Assistant™, and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Distracted driving is dangerous. Restrict use of connected devices to safe times and always exercise caution so your full attention is given to vehicle operation.
- The Forward Collision Mitigation with Pedestrian Detection system is a driver aid only and under certain circumstances, the system may not detect other vehicles and/or pedestrians correctly.
- The Lane Departure Warning system is designed to read lane marks under certain conditions. It is not a collision avoidance system.
- Factors such as an obscured windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See owner's manual for additional limitations and details.
- Airbags are part of a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS). To decrease the risk of injury from a deploying airbag, always wear your seat belt, keep feet on floorboard, sit upright in the middle of the seat and do not lean against the door. Always place children 12 and under in the rear seat and use appropriate child restraints. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat. See your owner's manual and the instructions provided with your child restraint for additional information.
- ASC and TCL systems are not collision avoidance systems or autonomous driving systems. The systems are a driver aid only and not a substitute for safe and careful driving.
- 2023 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 36 City/43 Highway/39 Combined for Mirage ES, LE, CE, SE 2WD with CVT. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
- 2023 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 35 City/41 Highway/37 Combined for Mirage G4 ES, LE, CE, SE 2WD with CVT. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
- The 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty coverage terms are from the original in-service dates and are applicable only to the original owner of new, retailed models purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi dealer. Subsequent owners receive the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty of 5 years/60,000 miles. See retailer for limited warranty and roadside assistance terms and conditions.
- Included on 2024 model-year Mitsubishi Motors vehicles sold in the United States. Includes the following services and parts: 1st service (12-months/12,000 miles) – oil and filter changes, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection; 2nd service (24-months/30,000 miles) - oil and filter changes, tire rotation, cabin air filter change, and multi-point inspection; 3rd service (24-months/30,000 miles) - oil and filter changes, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. Mitsubishi Motors genuine oil and parts only. Services and parts not specified herein are excluded. Valid only for original owner of new, retailed 2024 model-year Mitsubishi Motors vehicle purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi Motors dealer in the United States, and not transferrable to any subsequent owner. Service not redeemed within specified time/mileage window is forfeited.
ABOUT MITSUBISHI MOTORS NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Through a network of approximately 330 dealer partners across the United States, Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is responsible for the sales, marketing and customer service of Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in the U.S. In its recently announced Midterm Plan – "Challenge 2025" – MMNA's parent company Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) has committed to accelerating its efforts toward a sustainable carbon-neutral future, setting goals of 40 percent reduction in vehicle CO2 emissions and 50 percent reduction in operational CO2 emissions by 2030. Additionally, MMC has set targets for global sales of electrified vehicles at 50 percent by 2030 and 100 percent by 2035, leveraging a blend of plug-in hybrids (PHEV), hybrids (HEV) and pure electrics (BEV).
MMNA has its headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee, as well as corporate operations in California, Georgia, Michigan, New Jersey, Texas, and Florida.
For more information on Mitsubishi vehicles, please visit media.mitsubishicars.com.
# # #